One Tesla body MegaCast in 45 seconds
As pointed out by Tesla Facts below, it's enough for hundreds of thousands of cars annually - up to 700,000 assuming 24/7 operation for round year, and above 600,000 including some maintenance breaks.
One car body per 45 seconds is:
- 80 per hour
- 1,920 per 24 hours
- 13,440 per week
- 57,600 per month
- close to 700,000 per year
We can probably safely assume that the Tesla Giga Berlin plant in Grünheide near Berlin will be able to produce at least more than half a million electric cars annually and that the "over 600,000" number might be its peak at some point in the future.
According to Tesla's CEO/Spokesman/PR MGR/Mktg MGR Elon Musk, the production might start in November and customer deliveries will follow in December.
- Hunt down used-car deal during coronavirus
- WHY CHOOSE US
- Here are 6 things your real estate agent might not be telling you
- Cars' Systems Designed to Keep Drivers' Eyes on the Road Fail - AAA Study
- CARS THAT LET YOU SAVE MONEY.
- EEAI rebates
- CARS FOR ANY STYLE AND BUDGET
- Is Singapore Geared Up For The Open Electricity Market?
- Struggling rental car companies expected to sell vehicles at deep discounts
- Sample Blog Post title
- Looking for good rates and a trusted car rental company in Singapore? At RentCar, you can find great rates and special deals on all car hires. Find a great deal ...
- The 16 Best Car Rental Booking Sites for 2021
- Latest information on MotorCars News
- Latest Car Rental New & Motorcars Market in Singapore
- Car Rental Offer