Car Buyer Turn a Blind Eye on Current Market Condition.
SINGAPORE – Certificate of Entitlement (COE) premiums ended higher across the board on Wednesday (March 9).
Category A COE, for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp, rose by 8.7 per cent to $68,501, from $63,000 2 weeks ago.
Premiums in Category B COE, which are for cars above 1,600cc or 130bhp, went up by 1.4 per cent to $94,889, from $93,590.
- Transportation Car Rental Singapore Guide 2021
- What is the cheapest car rental site?
- WHY CHOOSE US
- CARS THAT LET YOU SAVE MONEY.
- Is Singapore Geared Up For The Open Electricity Market?
- Top 3 Singapore best MPV For Rental : Honda Odyssey 2.4A EXV-S Navi Res Sunroof
- New Monthly Car Rental Booking start now.
- Can Car Sharing Survive in Singapore, Developing & Developed Countries have both failed
- EEAI rebates
- Cars' Systems Designed to Keep Drivers' Eyes on the Road Fail - AAA Study
- Looking for good rates and a trusted car rental company in Singapore? At RentCar, you can find great rates and special deals on all car hires. Find a great deal ...
- The 16 Best Car Rental Booking Sites for 2021
- Latest information on MotorCars News
- Latest Car Rental New & Motorcars Market in Singapore
- Car Rental Offer