Car Buyer Turn a Blind Eye on Current Market Condition.
SINGAPORE – Certificate of Entitlement (COE) premiums ended higher across the board on Wednesday (March 9).
Category A COE, for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp, rose by 8.7 per cent to $68,501, from $63,000 2 weeks ago.
Premiums in Category B COE, which are for cars above 1,600cc or 130bhp, went up by 1.4 per cent to $94,889, from $93,590.
- Struggling rental car companies expected to sell vehicles at deep discounts
- Is Singapore Geared Up For The Open Electricity Market?
- Sample Blog Post title
- Transportation Car Rental Singapore Guide 2021
- Here are 6 things your real estate agent might not be telling you
- Hunt down used-car deal during coronavirus
- EEAI rebates
- RentCar is the most convenient locations to hire cars in Singapore. We offer the largest variety of cars for short term & yearly lease. Long term rental enjoy 20-40% cheaper than traditional rental companies.
- WHY CHOOSE US
- What is the cheapest car rental site?
- Looking for good rates and a trusted car rental company in Singapore? At RentCar, you can find great rates and special deals on all car hires. Find a great deal ...
- The 16 Best Car Rental Booking Sites for 2021
- Latest information on MotorCars News
- Latest Car Rental New & Motorcars Market in Singapore
- Car Rental Offer